Discuss shower head in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

my shower works fine from the multi point the hot water comes from the hose and runs ok till i turn the shower off, however as soon as i fit the shower head to the hose the hot water cuts out after a minute or two then relights then cuts out again . new diaphram fitted but the problem still not solved, any ideas please

Reply to shower head in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock