Discuss Shower Head Holder still on market? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Shower Head Holder still on market? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks Trying to choose a bath mixer shower... I've found some I like, but I don't tend to like the slider rails from the same brand. My...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I'm having a new bathroom installed and having issues getting the right bath/shower set up. Shower has to be over bath as no space for a...
Replies
Views
Inset square fixed head continues to drip. I disconnect water pipe to shower head and switch off the power, but the water still coming from the...
Replies
Views
Hello! I for the life of me can't figure out how to install a new shower head given the shower arm I presently have. At first I thought a "ball...
Replies
Views
I have currently a 10 yr old plus Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer Model No: CD 324. Centre to centre of inlet is 180mm & full spec & dimensions are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock