Discuss Shower faucet rotates endlessly counter clockwise - Video attached in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Our faucet has been working pretty well for a while.
Now it doesn't stop when we try to close and rotates endlessly.
Looks like either a stop sleeve or hoping not - a cartridge replacement.
Did a faucet replacement in kitchen recently, but this in wall/shower so thought of asking before I jump on anything.

thanks in advance.

Reply to Shower faucet rotates endlessly counter clockwise - Video attached in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower...
Replies
Views
The tub/shower valve was so tight and hard to turn that I could almost not turn it, so I just replaced the Moen cartridge with an OEM Moen...
Replies
Views
I am owner of a Hansa shower faucet that I'm having problems with: The unit was purchased back in 1997 From the sales receipt: 86360023 Royal...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock