Discuss Shower concealing plate wanted - with 70mm hole in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm after a chrome concealing plate with a 70mm hole - please can you check your junk or scrap bins and have a look to see if you have one.

Also I am after a cast iron wheel from a gate valve - 1 1/2" to 2" size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower concealing plate wanted - with 70mm hole in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have installed my concealed shower valve and fitted wall panels, I'm soon ready to put shower fittings through the panels and screw them into...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
I’m after some replacement roller wheels, not necessarily the whole roller units. The shower unit was made by Biava - pretty old, around 20 years...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have 3 brand new MC’ALPINE Untrapped Shower Gully USG2T6SS That I need gone (£40 each or best offer) And I also have 15 embrass peerless...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock