Search the forum,

Discuss Shadow / London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,

I've just completed the C&G 6035 level 2 in Plumbing, and Logic Water Regs and Unvented Hot Water Systems.

I'm really just looking to shadow someone for a couple of weeks from the beginning of July. I'm based in Acton, West London. I just want to see some real life jobs, discuss them, watch the pro and learn from him/her.

I'm reliable. I'm hungry to learn.

I drive so can meet you where required before setting off for the day.

Is there anyone who can help?

Cheers
Jay

Well done jay and good luck mate,

Il give you another piece of advice , use this website as much as possible as its a real learning curb , all the guys n ladies swappin job problems , each giving advice and tips on how to do fix all different kinds of plumb/heating jobs so by gettin involved or even reading through them theres a wealth of knowledge on hear and im learning new stuff all the time as noone knows everythin,

Il give you another piece of advice , use this website as much as possible as its a real learning curb , all the guys n ladies swappin job problems , each giving advice and tips on how to do fix all different kinds of plumb/heating jobs so by gettin involved or even reading through them theres a wealth of knowledge on hear and im learning new stuff all the time as noone knows everythin,

I've already started ;) I was reading the unvented one which is giving tepid water and some others. I'm trying to answer them in my head before I read on to see how I do.. Needless to say I have a lot to learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shadow / London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock