Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss sentinel x200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I am about to refill my system, after some Rad' replacements/movements, as my boiler has started to get a little bit noisy I was planning to dose with sentinel but as posted earlier i have used speedfit/plastic pipe where i needed to run new pipework and am unsure whether the Sentinel is safe to use. I have had a good search around the web but cant find anything. Wondering if anybody on here has anyexperience/information about this?. Thanks for reading and any answers.

its your heat exchanger you have to worrie about esp if its alu

It's fine and as far as I recall sentinel is fine with Ali according to sentinel :wink:

Glow-Worm had an issue with it a while back, personally I don't use sentinel products

Might be older boilers mate did the energy course the other day and the guy defo said Flexicom, ultracom and energy are all fine

Thanks Riley, yes Sentinel label says ok with ally, was just a bit concerned about the plastic, first time i've used it on the heating.....bit old and traditional me :D do like my copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sentinel x200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock