Discuss Seeking a mentor - happy to pay in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning,

I've worked in maintenance since leaving school, I've worked in food manufacturing, refineries/chemical plants and the steel industry so now new to most of the skills in plumbing and heating.

I decided I wanted a change so did a short course with the aim of getting my ACS and working in plumbing and heating.

The training center I've used promised to provide the required on site experience through a related company. I paid them for this service but they have failed to deliver this.

Would anyone in the Humber/Yorkshire/Lincs area be open to me coming on some jobs to gain evidence for a portfolio?

I'd obviously be happy to pay for your time in helping me with this.

Reply to Seeking a mentor - happy to pay in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock