Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sign of mine yet :broken_heart:

On a similar note just had a delivery of hand made Xmas mince pie's and rock cake's made especially for me......the one with the star is for the wife.....the mum of my wife's friend makes them for me every year just put the kettle on and going to try one...mmmmmmmmmm lovely ..regards Turnpin P_20161222_163256.jpg

On a similar note just had a delivery of hand made Xmas mince pie's and rock cake's made especially for me......the one with the star is for the wife.....the mum of my wife's friend makes them for me every year just put the kettle on and going to try one...mmmmmmmmmm lovely ..regards TurnpinView attachment 28423

She got a sweet spot for you Mr T

She got a sweet spot for you Mr T

unblocked her kitchen sink a few times and changed her shower pump.....one time near Christmas connected up a washing machine she gave me a cuppa and one of these cakes ...and I get some every year got her a bottle of one of Adam's favourite's apricot brandy.....everyone's a winner.....lol regards Turnpin:yes:

I've just had another one delivered :biggrin5:
I must have been a very good boy this year
Hope I haven't got someone else's by mistake

I've just had another one delivered :biggrin5:
I must have been a very good boy this year
Hope I haven't got someone else's by mistake

Last I read croppie was still waiting, is it something somebody might send him?

Many thanks for my new blow lamp!! I won't know myself when I return to work. Mines been like a flame thrower for ages!!

Cheers!!

Just opened mine and got these thanks very much I got the tool kit last year from SteveB and I put it somewhere safe......so safe I can't remember where lol I'll be more careful with these... Thanks again ...regards TurnpinP_20161225_120236.jpg

Mine arrived a few days ago but stupidly I left it at home whilst I am at my in-laws! Thank you whoever my SS was!

I still havent managed to send my victim their little parcel of disappointment. I have just been too busy plus ne of the vans is down and now to top it all off im dog sick. I will send as soon as i am able

I still havent managed to send my victim their little parcel of disappointment. I have just been too busy plus ne of the vans is down and now to top it all off im dog sick. I will send as soon as i am able

Which means "I'm a tight northerner and I'm waiting for the January sales..."

:p

Well what's the update did you all receive your pressies from secret Santa......regards Turnpin:presents2:

Well what's the update did you all receive your pressies from secret Santa......regards Turnpin:presents2:

I'm home now and opened mine. Bottles of whisky and vodka distilled / blended in the Lake District. Lovely, thank you very much indeed, santa!

I assume that a dozen ales in a box were courtesy of a secretsanta.
Quite a nice assortment and many i havent tried before.
Looking forward to them.
I have been and am still too ill to be drinking. Obviously a few medicinal rums. But the ales will be sampled when i can enjoy them more

Sorry to hear that Kevin, hope it's nothing serious..
Viral thingy.
Had a raging fever since boxing day but it seems to have broken now.
Heavy cathaarh. Chest very wheezy and throat very tickly.

Viral thingy.
Had a raging fever since boxing day but it seems to have broken now.
Heavy cathaarh. Chest very wheezy and throat very tickly.
i had that week before christmas started with daughter and spread through rest of the family like bloody wild fire

Think it's unacceptable app think they should have a bonus prize as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock