Discuss Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's unacceptable app think they should have a bonus prize as well

Day 12 in the Croppie household and the housemates have a shakespearean challenge.

Oh woe! Bereft am I! Not one package hath traversed my portal!

Maybe maybe not Shaun. I don't know if mines arrived with them yet

In my defence I've not received mine either

I`m thinking you either have to start this months earlier or rename it to the Late Secret Santa draw.

TBH unless your really ill or have a leg dropping off there's no excuse. Takes 10mins to sort online.
So to my Secret santa if you haven't already sent it, Dont bother the moment has passed.

I`m thinking you either have to start this months earlier or rename it to the Late Secret Santa draw.

TBH unless your really ill or have a leg dropping off there's no excuse. Takes 10mins to sort online.
So to my Secret santa if you haven't already sent it, Dont bother the moment has passed.

Might be best if I add my post was meant as humour and perhaps I should of added a smiley.

Same here naff all but then agai n i did say dont bother by early jan didnt thinkmy ss would take it literally.

Boo hoo !!!!!!

Could of at least apologised.
Btw Ray was my Ss victim

In fact.

Bod sent to Riley.
Riley sent to JulesVerne
JulesVerne sent to Ray
Ray sent to KayJay
KayJay sent to Croppie
Croppie sent to Rich8
Rich8 sent to Masood
Masood sent to Turnpin
Turnpin sent to APP
APP sent to CH4
CH4 sent to Steven
Steven sent to Johnny swamp
Johnny swamp sent to me.
Me sent to Bod.

And finally as a last minute entry
Gas man sent to me
Me sent to Gasman.

I will hold my hands up as mine were late.

Got it so you can work faster...more money needed now your taking the plunge lol....regards Turnpin:wink:

Thank you Rich8 for my gift - unusual and thoughtful. Plus I do love a drop of whisky and my missus is partial to a bit of gin. Happy days in our household! :)

Rileys the missus has stolen the cup and air freshner.

luv the t shirt. ironic it came on the 25th today hahahahahahahahahaha

Rileys the missus has stolen the cup and air freshner.

luv the t shirt. ironic it came on the 25th today hahahahahahahahahaha

Glad you like it fella. Sorry for the delay. Still haven't got mine

Glad you like it fella. Sorry for the delay. Still haven't got mine

Update. I missed a pm. Apparently yours is awaiting collection at your end. Have you had a card through the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It’s Christmas! The elves at the forums have been working away to bring you the first ever PlumbersForums.net Advent Calendar! With huge thanks...
Replies
Views
Its that time again, little later than last year. Same rules as last year. £10 minimum. Names in by 30th November. PM me your name and full...
Replies
Views
Its that time again. Same rules as last year. £10 minimum. Names in by 30th November. PM me your name and full postal address. Draw made 1st...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
The draw is done. Hundreds of ping pong balls and 4 goldfish balls later, we have the magic list. Verified and validated by the one and only...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock