Currently reading:
Secret Santa 2016

Discuss Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Its that time again.
Same rules as last year.
£10 minimum.
Names in by 30th November.
PM me your name and full postal address.
Draw made 1st December and you will be notified of your victim, sorry, participant.
Please indicate if you require a non risque gift.

Anything i have missed we can make up as we go along.

Mine has just arrived thank you...I won't open till 25 Dec......unlike some lol......regards Turnpin:presents1:

Mine is gong to be late. Sorry SS victim

I'll have you know I got it wrapped it then promptly put it under the tree and forgot to send it

I got mine, I got mine
And I opened it
Will be useful as I have a bit of a fetish for them
Thanks to whoever
BTW my name isn't Mr J Swamp, caused Mrs Swamp some merriment though when she though it was something she was waiting for lol

On a similar note just had a delivery of hand made Xmas mince pie's and rock cake's made especially for me......the one with the star is for the wife.....the mum of my wife's friend makes them for me every year just put the kettle on and going to try one...mmmmmmmmmm lovely ..regards Turnpin P_20161222_163256.jpg

On a similar note just had a delivery of hand made Xmas mince pie's and rock cake's made especially for me......the one with the star is for the wife.....the mum of my wife's friend makes them for me every year just put the kettle on and going to try one...mmmmmmmmmm lovely ..regards TurnpinView attachment 28423

She got a sweet spot for you Mr T

She got a sweet spot for you Mr T

unblocked her kitchen sink a few times and changed her shower pump.....one time near Christmas connected up a washing machine she gave me a cuppa and one of these cakes ...and I get some every year got her a bottle of one of Adam's favourite's apricot brandy.....everyone's a winner.....lol regards Turnpin:yes:

I've just had another one delivered :biggrin5:
I must have been a very good boy this year
Hope I haven't got someone else's by mistake

I've just had another one delivered :biggrin5:
I must have been a very good boy this year
Hope I haven't got someone else's by mistake

Last I read croppie was still waiting, is it something somebody might send him?

Many thanks for my new blow lamp!! I won't know myself when I return to work. Mines been like a flame thrower for ages!!

Cheers!!

Just opened mine and got these thanks very much I got the tool kit last year from SteveB and I put it somewhere safe......so safe I can't remember where lol I'll be more careful with these... Thanks again ...regards TurnpinP_20161225_120236.jpg

Mine arrived a few days ago but stupidly I left it at home whilst I am at my in-laws! Thank you whoever my SS was!

I still havent managed to send my victim their little parcel of disappointment. I have just been too busy plus ne of the vans is down and now to top it all off im dog sick. I will send as soon as i am able

I still havent managed to send my victim their little parcel of disappointment. I have just been too busy plus ne of the vans is down and now to top it all off im dog sick. I will send as soon as i am able

Which means "I'm a tight northerner and I'm waiting for the January sales..."

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back