Search the forum,

Discuss Scrappage is back (London only) - Boris's boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They reckon theres still millions of the old band G boilers out there.

Give it a couple more years and most of the combis replaced under the original scheme will be due for replacement.

It may not actually matter whether the boiler qualifies or not.

Going back to the 2010 scheme, the increase in boiler sales was significantly higher than the number of funded transactions.

The only explanation seems to be that people got the idea of changing the boiler, and even if it didn't qualify, some people went ahead anyway.

Kitchen fitters also got an unexpected boost from the 2010 scrappage scheme, simply because it got people thinking about re-shaping their kitchens.

Anything that keeps boiler changes in the news is good !

Roman Abramovich can now afford to change his boiler and the Duke of Westminster can change one in all his properties.

Pimlico Plumbers. Tory party fundraising. Tory party conference. Obviously no connection.

I read earlier that Worcester are going to give an extra ÂŁ100 cash back to households who have one of their boilers fitted in the scheme.

I read earlier that Worcester are going to give an extra ÂŁ100 cash back to households who have one of their boilers fitted in the scheme.

So they should!

I'm sure the landlords will milk the system. I'm all for helping the o.a.p's and those in genuine hardship but not landlords.
And whys in always in that there London taaaaaaaan?!

Its because boris is london mayor mate thats why.

Be nice to see it go national and hopefully that green deal sham never comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scrappage is back (London only) - Boris's boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock