Search the forum,

Discuss SATURDAY Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davecsc

Hi Everyone,

We have a spaces available on our 5 Day Saturday Plumbing Course which is available at our Stoke centre starting on October 1st and finishing on October 29th. Further details of the plumbing course can be found at the following link, 5 day plumbing course

We will also be running the following Saturday courses on the same dates: 5 day plastering course, 5 day tiling course and 5 day foundation electrical course at our Stoke centre and a 5 day plastering course at our Wolverhampton centre.

We also offer a 10 day City & Guilds unit accredited Plumbing course during the week and details of this course and all of our other construction courses can be found if you click here Please bookmark our webpage and keep viewing as we will be offering some new accredited courses that will include work experience.

If you wish to book a place on any of our courses please either email [email protected] or telephone 01782 837007.

If you are unable to attend a course on these dates please feel free to call into the centre to see the courses running and speak with both the tutors and students.

Many Thanks,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SATURDAY Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for them to sign my portfolio. I appreciate to start with I may be a slight hindrance, however in return for this I will offer my labour for free. I...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week work, but 5 days a week work available). We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing. As our...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the waterboard and can't work out what's happening. For the past three months, they're saying we're using a huge quantity of water - 700 litres per day at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock