Discuss satchwell wiring center in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitchellcook

Evening all. Had a bit of a head scratcher today. called out to a job and the boiler and pump were running when the programmer was off. It was a satchwell/sunvic wiring center, the one with the circuit board in the metal box. I disconnected the wires at the programmer, room stat and cylinder stat and there was still power down the switch live (orange) from the three port. I then disconnected the three port from the wiring center and the boiler and pump where still running. Phoned up a sparks and he reckons the live is back feeding through to the switch live through the wiring centers circuit board. Have any of you guys come across this or agree? Thanks, Mitchell.

The satchwell controls send a perminent live to the stuff it controls, did you check the toggles switches in the circuit board box?
(manual/off/auto switches)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to satchwell wiring center in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
Hi, having fitted a full evohome system before using opentherm and underfloor, having moved into a new build recently, I've decided to fit it...
Replies
Views
A
Previously had a WB Greenstar R28 HE System boiler with 4 pipes and vented (gravity fed) cylinder. No valves or pumps outside of the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
AFAIK the boiler is set to fully pumped. (The switch inside is on fully pumped), however the pump is only running while the boiler burner is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock