Search the forum,

Discuss Santon Premier Plus - Unvented Hot Water System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

L

LC_home

I have a Santon Premier Plus - Unvented Hot Water System installed in my apartment and it seems the timer has stopped working. I have changed the timer which seemed to of fixed the problem but a month on the same problem is back. I currently use the 'Boost' button to heat up water.

Originally the plumber thought it was the thermostats so we have changed those already. Now the electrician and plumber are not sure what the problem is. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

With respect, you need to find more competent tradespeople. They are letting you down. It is not possible to remote diagnose realistically.
Good luck

With respect, you need to find more competent tradespeople. They are letting you down. It is not possible to remote diagnose realistically.
Good luck

Yes I have to agree with”sweetlips”above .
Sparkie needs to see if the timer and stats are working , it will be one of those .
Have you put quality stats in ? , because some are beyond garbage, mind you so are some of the timers .

Reply to Santon Premier Plus - Unvented Hot Water System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock