Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflo Saniaccess in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m4tty

Hi all,

I'm considering buying a Saniflo Saniaccess unit to replace our existing macerator which is dead. These units appear to be much easier to access in situ with separate panels for the macerator and the float (switch?) which is why I'm leaning towards one. I just wondered if anyone has any real world experience or advice on these?

Thanks
Matt

Wecome to the forum m4tty,
It all depends where you live, if you live near me then the answer is No! Because I might lose £`s unblocking the other sani`s which are harder to get in to.

But if you live nowhere near me then the answer is Yes go for it but be prepared to alter the incoming pipework because the connections are in a different place. By incoming I mean any pipe from the basin and the shower to the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saniflo Saniaccess in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello folks, just fired up the boiler for the winter and booked in a service and i'm having an odd issue, the hot water heats up fine, scalding hot but the boiler refuses to fire up the central heating. I have one of these old back boilers behind a fireplace which has a separate control panel in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
It appears my heating system is throwing a wobbly; I have a system boiler set-up (Ideal Standard ... I think, can check), hot water works fine but the heating is problematic. When I adjusting the thermostat (Drayton RTS8, running on 24vdc) to kick the heating in to life results in relay chatter...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my training with Scots Gas Training based in Stirling so I thought I would leave a review for anyone who may be considering a career change of direction. I visited a couple of training centres in Scotland before signing up to the Scots Gas Training course, one centre I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a tenant. No gas in the building. Triple glazing. 1. The letting agent led him to believe that the electricity supply was on an Eco 7 meter. He didn't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock