Discuss Rothenberger pipe bending guides in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumbcenter ones Are rottenburgers and the replacement guides are like 5p

My mate just bought one in Graham's for a tenner.
I bought a replacement for my Hilmor for £1.90 from Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger pipe bending guides in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in...
Replies
Views
My Irwin pipe bender has lost the retaining nut for the central bolt and the 12mm we have on site aren't the right pitch. Does anyone know what...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock