Discuss roca comfort height cc wc set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bolts for what?

sorry , this unit has been supplied with 2 thick 1/4" bolts that look like they tighten through pan THEN 2 smaller bolts that look like they go through cistern and screw into the 1/4" bolts?
never seen this before in 40yrs

Pic ? And you sure that's not for the loo seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to roca comfort height cc wc set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center...
Replies
Views
I have 4 Roca dual flush plates with mechanical 2 red wire valves behind them. The only option seems to be to replace with their single option...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock