Discuss RF programmable stat with manual overide on the reciever? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one know if any manufacturer makes a programmable rf stat that you can manually switch on the heating if the wireless part fails?

Really really don't like the siemens especially the rdj10. Every one i ever fitted (over 30 of them) went in the bin. I was sick getting callbacks. Never had any problems with Honeywells or Draytons (since they changed the design).
Honeywells have an over ride button on the receiver too and are about a tenner cheaper than draytons. I prefer honeywell but will fit either.

I prefer the honeywells. Not had a problem with one I've fitted. The Siemens looks cheap and nasty I always think.

Salus have a overide function ont the reciever (probably as they expect the thing to fail though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RF programmable stat with manual overide on the reciever? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock