Discuss Reviews on EPH mv's in your opinion in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Evening all,

I've not been on the forum for a while, what is/are your opinion(s) on EPH mv's please?

Regards
Jim

They seem decent I’ve heard only good reviews from them talking to people I haven’t used them myself yet as I’m running down my Honeywell stock atm

Reply to Reviews on EPH mv's in your opinion in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Been quoted to replace 12 rads and valves, when I asked what they use. He said ultra heat rads and EPH trv's. Anyone used ultra heat...
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've installed a couple of these boilers for people and so far I've been impressed with them. They are a...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock