Search the forum,

Discuss Review: Irwin Mini Hacksaw 24Tpi 12" (250mm) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389y3-BQq3(LIk2Q~~60_1.JPG
would this be any good?? It is a Boa Versa saw, the blade is attached at hand, and slides out the front when you push the handle forward, and a spring returns the handle back??

$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389y3-BQq3(LIk2Q~~60_1.JPG
would this be any good?? It is a Boa Versa saw, the blade is attached at hand, and slides out the front when you push the handle forward, and a spring returns the handle back??

Hmmm, quite possibly. Cheers.

Checking a promo vid out now... BOA Versa Saw - YouTube

Last edited:
Hmmm, quite possibly. Cheers.

My old man got me one, best part of 9 yrs ago, I think I only have used it once, reading this thread, made me go and find it in the shed to see if I still had it. I used it on removing a set of mono sink mixers where the tails were to close to get a slice on, did the job nicely.

My old man got me one, best part of 9 yrs ago, I think I only have used it once, reading this thread, made me go and find it in the shed to see if I still had it. I used it on removing a set of mono sink mixers where the tails were to close to get a slice on, did the job nicely.

Seems ideal, if not I'm going to invent my own. Thanks again, definitely one to try out. :)

Anyone got a link to this particular multi tool you're all raving about?

If you want to saw the back board get a stanley padsaw blade and flatten it into a bit 15mm pipe for a handle. It is better at cutting wood than a hacksaw blade.

I use my cordless multi tool for everything now. Binned the hacksaw blade ages ago.

Yes I was using my Fein today cutting a load of lead out, the old saddle clips were all painted up so I wipped through them with the Fein in no time. Had the green Bosch but it didn't last.

My review was accepted, suppose I should have read the other ones before buying it in the first place.

[DLMURL="http://reviews.NoLinkingToThis/5873redes-en_gb/DisappointedKeefy/profile.htm"]DisappointedKeefy's Contributions[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Review: Irwin Mini Hacksaw 24Tpi 12" (250mm) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock