Discuss Replacing old tub single handle...help in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have remove the handle but not sure how to remove the inner section to get behind to the seats and springs.
Do I need a special tool ? Inner section is not moving? I am attaching photos

Attachments

• 100_2967.JPG
    100_2967.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_2968.JPG
    100_2968.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Replacing old tub single handle...help in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know nothing about plumbing 🤦‍♂️ and am trying to sort out a leaking kitchen tap. It's a Franke Davos 'J' Tap. I turned off the water to the...
Replies
Views
I’ve cleaned the grooves and tightened the grub screw at the bottom, but this tap handle (on the right of the photo) just won’t stay put. When...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock