Discuss replacing duo tec with either potterton gold or main eco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

giarc00007

Gas Engineer
just wondering if both these boilers fit existing jig and also flue terminal is in same position?

both fit the jig but only the gold has a off line flue like a duo,whats wrong with the duotec?

got called out today as had water coming out of bottom of boiler. primary heat exchanger had a crack which ive never seen before, water has knackered fan, board also water into gas valve. No service history on boiler commission sheet blank. customer cant remember who fit it. they want price on cheapest boiler. thats why thinking straight swap using existing jig

change it for another duo

ÂŁ400 for main eco or something like that

with flue and clock if so thats a good deal (my prices to me normally about 499 and duo about 560-620 depending where i get it from)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to replacing duo tec with either potterton gold or main eco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock