Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing a thermostatic tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cgrady

The tap cover of my tap snapped so need a replacement. I can't seem to find just covers for sale so it looks like I need a new cartridge with a cover.

Would generic replacement taps on eBay work

.?? More info please

The forum won't let me post links which is annoying. I know this is asking a lot but

if you google THERMOSTATIC SHOWER CARTRIDGE FOR STROMA SHOWER VALVESIt is on love bathrooms. This is the current cartridge but doesn't come with a tap cover.

Ebay item number 360939560466 seems similar and is the generic one I was thinking of buying.

Sorry I can't post links. It denies my posts when I put them in.

This is what is on the google page

stc2.jpg

There are literally thousands of different types of these and getting the right one can often be a pain so a 'similar' looking one will likely not fit

Which Stroma Shower valve do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing a thermostatic tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top part without taking the shower basin out (is that possible)? How / what with?
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but the temperature handle won't come off. Am I missing something or does it just need more force?
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling this, but I just can't find the right tool to help - it's probably a custom Hansgrohe tool. Can anyone guide me? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock