Discuss Replacing 3-Way valve and motor on Ariston microgenus 27 MFFI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryWaite

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have just ordered a replacement 3-way valve for the above boiler, the part is hown below, ordered new motor too. However, it has not came with any washers/gaskets. I would have thought that when you sent a part you sent the gaskets too. Like sending a rad valve with no olives. Do I have to buy these seperate or will I get away with re-using the old ones

regards

diverter valve.jpg

buy from preston gas spears John always genuine parts not old polished parts without washers

For info this part also covers the Biasi 's' combi diverter valve at half the cost.

Ariston mffi never come with the washers, have replaced several and always order a pack of Regin washer ( mixture ). Change the diaphragm and the small washers at the same time ask the merchants for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing 3-Way valve and motor on Ariston microgenus 27 MFFI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm going to replace the 3 way vale on my open heating system. Hoping someone can advise. In the picture, to isolate the valve I am going to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
I need to replace a 3/4 or 22mm blending valve on a Telford Trident electric hot water boiler. see attached picture of the original part. Telford...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock