Discuss Replacement for Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776 cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

ScotsLaddie

I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on the bottom right hand side of the cistern. Would there be a cistern with which I could replace it?

Maybe the'll be a replacement cistern, of the right colour here,

Maybe the'll be a replacement cistern, of the right colour here,

Thanks Snowhead. I don't suppose you know if any Ideal Standard cistern would fit?

Reply to Replacement for Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776 cistern in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hi, I need a Beta Cistern Washer for an old 1930's Armitage Shanks Toilet. Nobody has one. Can someone help. Or know anywhere that I might get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm trying to find a supplier of replacement hinges for an Armitage Shanks Bakasan toilet seat. If someone has replaced this hinge and knows...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock