Discuss Replacement cartridge for Architeckt Cascade Tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey, I installed a bunch of Architeckt Cascade Pillar Taps in my house 8 years ago, and over the last year or so most of the cold ones have started leaking.

I can't find a replacement cartridge from googling, and when I phoned Plumbworld, they were no help, said they didn't stock the taps anymore.

The part number of the tap in the order confirmation was CAS004-PW. Attached are a couple of pictures.

Anyone got any idea where I could get a replacement for them?? Really don't want to be replacing all the taps in the house!

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_075112.jpg
    IMG_20210831_075112.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210831_075135.jpg
    IMG_20210831_075135.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 10
They look like standard cartridges need to count how many splines

Reply to Replacement cartridge for Architeckt Cascade Tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, my 2-handle kitchen mixer tap started dripping cold water. I've got it apart and am waiting for a new cold water, ceramic disc, 1/4 turn...
Replies
Views
L
Hi. Novice here! Bathroom mixer tap was getting 'sticky' and I so sprayed some wd-40 silicone lubricant through some of the gaps - unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Leicesterfan
L
It's leaking beads through the top of the swivel ring, but I don't think from the base. I've replaced the valve cartridge, but no change. Help...
Replies
Views
J
Hi looking for some advice. My inlaws have an insinkerator boiling and cold tap (model number HC3300 c). It was leaking from the handle so...
Replies
Views
O
Hi all, We have some terrible water hammer in our house. I've had a plumber come round to try and fix it, to no avail, but I'm not convinced he...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock