Discuss Replace Triton T80Z in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roskers

Old Lady in sheltered housing needs shower replacing, supply and fit. Triton T80Z presently in place - has been problematic, fixed once already. But only 2011 manuf. So probably simple like-for-like replacement. In Royston Herts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace Triton T80Z in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, After years of using a pumped electric shower (Triton t80 pumped), it's now dying and I'd like to replace it with a 'normal' mixer shower...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a fairly regular on the electricians forum but know nothing! about plumbing. Basically all other taps get hot but the shower is luke...
Replies
Views
I need to replace 4 ¼ turn ceramic valves for a second hand kitchen tap set - two taps. The current ones are dripping. These are marked X17C, and...
Replies
Views
Back