Discuss Repairing holes in tiles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

If i am asking in wrong forum apologies, just wondered, i have removed and replaced customers whb and there are unfortuantely two holes where old fixings used to be, any ideas on making good these unsightly holes in white tiles? Other than pumping silicone in there:)

difficult to hid,if you try to blend in sometimes looks worse,how about just sticking some white or chrome plastic screw cap tops over or slightly bigger discs

Copperman hello m8 listen you can fill them with a bit of polyfilla sand down smooooooth get yourself to a wilko or a hardware/paintshop and buy a tin of white enamel paint that should do the trick bruv.

P.s cut out a bit of paper for a template slightly larger than the hole. Then spraywith enamel wait to dry. Add a bit of car polish buff at least 4 tiles surrounding the two said tiles,depending on size and bosh! your in the clear.Sometimes i do get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
be professional and do the job properly, chop them out and replace

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Repairing holes in tiles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock