Search the forum,

Discuss REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER, NO HEATING ON RAD BUT HOT WATER COMING FROM TAP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tony

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone
Am having challenge on REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER.
When the room thermostat call for heat on rad no response but when the tap is open hot water comes out.
When the boiler is on SERVICE MODE central heating working but tap water is cold.
Please I need help on how to put things right.
Your advice will go a long way
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Thanks.

In service mode it usually the water is circulated around the heating circuit. That’s why you have cold water.

I would try linking the controls out.

Make sure all the taps are closed or alternatively isolate the cold water inlet to the boiler.

Thanks@AMGas service.
My challenge is when the boiler is ON and I call for heat on radiator, NO HEAT ON RADIATOR.
Any ideal what could be the cause.

Reply to REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER, NO HEATING ON RAD BUT HOT WATER COMING FROM TAP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap the water coming out is heating water ( Fernox smell)and the boiler pressure drops quite quickly. Baxi Platinum 28HE. Any help or ideas please
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
When I put the central heating on the hot water gets drawn through the pump but is then being diverted straight back to the boiler instead of the rads What is this, and how likely is it that it is faulty? That sits in between the hot water to the rads and hot water to the hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock