Search the forum,

Discuss REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER, NO HEATING ON RAD BUT HOT WATER COMING FROM TAP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tony

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone
Am having challenge on REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER.
When the room thermostat call for heat on rad no response but when the tap is open hot water comes out.
When the boiler is on SERVICE MODE central heating working but tap water is cold.
Please I need help on how to put things right.
Your advice will go a long way
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Thanks.

All necessary checking have been done, boiler stripe down but couldn’t figure out the problem.

In service mode it usually the water is circulated around the heating circuit. That’s why you have cold water.

I would try linking the controls out.

Make sure all the taps are closed or alternatively isolate the cold water inlet to the boiler.

Thanks@AMGas service.
My challenge is when the boiler is ON and I call for heat on radiator, NO HEAT ON RADIATOR.
Any ideal what could be the cause.

On the flow turbine there is a sensor that usually has a red light on it once you run a hot too. Without any demand is light turned on?

Pressure gauge is deceptive, when pressurised you wouldn’t see moving but later goes up to 1mbr

Reply to REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER, NO HEATING ON RAD BUT HOT WATER COMING FROM TAP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock