Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Regin regxa1 fga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martin33100

Hi, I am after a basic FGA for new boiler commissioning and service work. I can get a Regin REGXA1 one click for £198+ vat, I know it's a cheap unit but it's actually made buy Kane and since the unit came out re-calibration has been only £59+vat a year and every time they do this they put an extra 12 month warranty on the sensor, they do this up to 5 years.I may be missing something but isn't this good value?Also Regin now do a re-badged Kane455, they call it a REGXA455

Hi Martin, what did you decide with the Regin? if you purchased it how are you finding it? im looking at purchasing one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin regxa1 fga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've had a new Ideal Vogue boiler installed with a T6 wired thermostat so the OpenTherm is activated as...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
B
One question we usually get asked is “What analyser should I get?” It’s purely down to the individual. What are you planning to use it on? Oil...
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
O
Hi, I'm a Gas Safe registered engineer and I need an urgent response before 12 noon tomorrow (Monday). Just need opinions of people with more...
Replies
Views
ontheball247
O
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock