Currently reading:
regin ratio one click flue gas analyser

Discuss regin ratio one click flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

any one seen or used one yet heres a link to the web site

[DLMURL="http://www.reginproducts.co.uk/gasdetection/REGXA1"]REGXA1 - One-Click Ratio Analyser Kit | Regin[/DLMURL]

thinking of getting one as i need an analyser or any one got any idears on a good one?

Last edited by a moderator:
depending on how much you wanna spend. i got a kane 425 and a 450. never let me down. but looking at £650+ vat. get heat clamps, gas sniffer, heat probe, flue probe as standard in kit. very easy piece of kit to use, user friendly no pressing buttons to swop / change menus. simple turn dial.

I was looking at these regin ones too but thinking of going with the anton as it seems to the most popular so should be easier to get spares for etc.

I have a regin which developed a fault after about 4 uses. Regin themselves are abysmal with their after sales service so I suggest everyone thinking about getting one of these thinks again. They are a basic machine for a basic price and as I am semi-retired and dont use it more than a few times a month it seemed a good deal but now I wish I had paid extra for another make. I had a Kane800 with printer but the recalibration cost with the oxygen sensor was £245 so it seemed a better idea to spend £270 for a new machine with a 5 year sensor life.

anton sprint v2 for me best fga i have owned will post up the costs they give me a costing sheet which i need to dig out

First off hello all,
I was in CHS the other day near camberly & saw this for sale, the regin one click analyser, i figured it must be very basic but for the people like myself who dont use them daily it seems very tempting, i know this is an old thread so has anyone had any good experiences with it?

[DLMURL="http://www.reginproducts.co.uk/gasdetection/REGXA455"]REGXA455 - Ulti-mate Analyser | Regin[/DLMURL]
is this the kane 455 and is it cheaper?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to regin ratio one click flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock