Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss regin ratio one click flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

any one seen or used one yet heres a link to the web site

[DLMURL="http://www.reginproducts.co.uk/gasdetection/REGXA1"]REGXA1 - One-Click Ratio Analyser Kit | Regin[/DLMURL]

thinking of getting one as i need an analyser or any one got any idears on a good one?

Last edited by a moderator:
depending on how much you wanna spend. i got a kane 425 and a 450. never let me down. but looking at ÂŁ650+ vat. get heat clamps, gas sniffer, heat probe, flue probe as standard in kit. very easy piece of kit to use, user friendly no pressing buttons to swop / change menus. simple turn dial.

i think most engineers have the anton v2 or the kane machines.

I was looking at these regin ones too but thinking of going with the anton as it seems to the most popular so should be easier to get spares for etc.

Got an anton sprint V2 and TPI. The TPI wins hands down. Purges loads quicker and alot easier to use.

I have a regin which developed a fault after about 4 uses. Regin themselves are abysmal with their after sales service so I suggest everyone thinking about getting one of these thinks again. They are a basic machine for a basic price and as I am semi-retired and dont use it more than a few times a month it seemed a good deal but now I wish I had paid extra for another make. I had a Kane800 with printer but the recalibration cost with the oxygen sensor was ÂŁ245 so it seemed a better idea to spend ÂŁ270 for a new machine with a 5 year sensor life.

Just bought a kane 455 cpa1 kit today, so we shall see how it goes, should receive this week.

anton sprint v2 for me best fga i have owned will post up the costs they give me a costing sheet which i need to dig out

First off hello all,
I was in CHS the other day near camberly & saw this for sale, the regin one click analyser, i figured it must be very basic but for the people like myself who dont use them daily it seems very tempting, i know this is an old thread so has anyone had any good experiences with it?

i think the regin is made by kane..... well thats what i had heard.

Last edited:
[DLMURL="http://www.reginproducts.co.uk/gasdetection/REGXA455"]REGXA455 - Ulti-mate Analyser | Regin[/DLMURL]
is this the kane 455 and is it cheaper?.

looks the same, it would depend on calibration charges and warranty periods i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to regin ratio one click flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock