Discuss Regin 45 premier fluid refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can find other makes of manometer fluid at lower cost butv i probably havent got time to use it
25ml (with spout) - £22.00
200ml (with spout) - £128.00
250ml (no spout) - £160.00

contrary to popular belief regins are not the most expensive manometers
[DLMURL]https://www.bsria.co.uk/instrument/sales/product/u-tube-manometers/[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin 45 premier fluid refill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wonder if someone can help. We have a Worcester MT10 combi boiler that has a fault with the expansion vessel. The landlord is having...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back