Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss regin 45 manometer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wolvesgas1

Iv just brough a regin 45 manometer second hand but it does not have the instructions with it just wondering how to fill and zero it

Ah it's a premier. Well first off, you need the right fluid. £7.99 once you have filled it then u need to use the little black screw to zero it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to regin 45 manometer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock