Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Reg number being used by another company in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mak

Had email today from someone who works for council in tooting saying that they have received a copy of a gas safety cert from a company named R .*.S plumbing from tooting on which my gas safe reg number was used, only im based in stoke on trent staffs and have never subd any work out to any other companys.

has anyone ever had there reg number stolen for any fraudulent behaviour.

im still awaiting a reply from merton council to see what there going to do, but ill let gas safe know about it just incase :(

Not happened to me, but it is common.

Yes let GS know - it's bang out of order and hopefully they can stop the swine who's doing it.

I've heard of it happening, even using your co. name and number.

Contact gs asap. Know a few lads locally that have been cloned.

I had this with CORGI some years ago. They phoned me to let me know that they were aware of someone using my number and they knew it wasn't me. They said I had nothing to worry about, so I ignored it. Two months later a call from HSE informing me they were coming out to stop me working as they had found unsafe installs. I explained the CORGI call and the guy from HSE went ballistic about CORGI being a law unto themselves. He said if they wanted me they knew where is was and if I didnt hear all was ok. I heard no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reg number being used by another company in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to the forum. Ive come across a commercial plant room with around 500KW of boilers where the condensate terminates outside about 4...
Replies
Views
Have any engineers on here purchased their gas certificate booklets from screwfix? Our landlord has been trying to evict us throughout the...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
All advice appreciated. I've made a number of bad decisions & trying to stop the flow. I used a small plumbing company (one man band but...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and need some advice about some concerns about a new gas boiler that I have had fitted by a gas safe engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock