Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendation for Unvented system install or a pump on hot water outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raj_Rdg

Hi,
Can anyone recommend the likely cost of putting an unvented system for a 4 bed 2 bath house? About 12 odd rads with TRVs are already installed and or updated and 2 towel warmers.
THe hot water pressure specially in kitchen which is at other end of the boiler and tank stuff is pretty low. Dyno recommended to put a pump. Already have a nosiy pump (old) on the shower.
Existing system is vented, potteron S50 which probably has thrown the BG Homecare business case out of the window.

I need an expert plumber too to do the work in Reading/Berkshire as all who have come through the door have either never done this thing or are talking bonkers.

Appreciate your help and advise.

the key with an unveted system is, is your cold mains water pressure good about 1.5bar do you think?

If you register with the forum you'll get a better response to your post

As above, register on the forum and post in the I'm looking for a plumber section.

Please register with us to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recommendation for Unvented system install or a pump on hot water outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock