Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendation for Unvented system install or a pump on hot water outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raj_Rdg

Hi,
Can anyone recommend the likely cost of putting an unvented system for a 4 bed 2 bath house? About 12 odd rads with TRVs are already installed and or updated and 2 towel warmers.
THe hot water pressure specially in kitchen which is at other end of the boiler and tank stuff is pretty low. Dyno recommended to put a pump. Already have a nosiy pump (old) on the shower.
Existing system is vented, potteron S50 which probably has thrown the BG Homecare business case out of the window.

I need an expert plumber too to do the work in Reading/Berkshire as all who have come through the door have either never done this thing or are talking bonkers.

Appreciate your help and advise.

the key with an unveted system is, is your cold mains water pressure good about 1.5bar do you think?

If you register with the forum you'll get a better response to your post

As above, register on the forum and post in the I'm looking for a plumber section.

Please register with us to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recommendation for Unvented system install or a pump on hot water outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have a single recirculation pump serving both of our homes. However, after the pump, the recirculation circuit splits into two separate branches, each...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Need to pick your brains if you have a moment. I attended a flat where in one bathroom the hot water on the basin had major low pressure. In the Ensuite shower it was the same issue in the hot water. All the other hot water outlets in the property had good pressure. Bath and kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock