Discuss Read the instructions..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

:6: Its not difficult is it! On one of the properties I rent out I put in a new boiler as the old one was past its best, actually, gave up the ghost! I also put in a programmable siemens room stat. I have been back to the property a couple of times now to re-program the stat for the tennant. A university student and Mum, so, you would have thought reasonably intelligent.

Well, today, got a text from her which said 'heating on till 11 last night Ooops sorry to be a pain'

First of all I despise texts, why is it, it is mainly women who send texts that need a long reply, I know, I'll phone you and use my phone bill!

My reply by text 'what do the instructions say'

If I have to go back once more, I'm going to replace it for an ordinary room stat.

I must be going soft in my old age, I never reply to texts from customers or the like, even my mates don't get a reply.

Actually going to start another thread about this I'm on a roll..... moan over:ihih:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Read the instructions..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock