Discuss re-central heating installation. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day you get what you pay for.. Remember the famous saying

" you pay peanuts, you get your gas run in hep"

Get 3 or 4 quotes mate, then come back and ask our opinions on what you've been offered. Ask your friends and family who they use.

i am assuming you propose to supply all materials? If you could get a local engineer to agree to this arangement then £800 is about right for labour only. Issues start however when some thing is missed from the spec/what you need to supply arguments can start. It is better to get a full quote imho, saves potential arguments.

Why not post here and see if anyone local can give you a quote
[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to re-central heating installation. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! Can you recommend any good plumbing books? But not the typical plumbing book like changing washers on taps and repairing syphons...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock