Search the forum,

Discuss re-central heating installation. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toshlink

I plan to have installed a new heating system.baxi main 30 kw boiler,10 radiators+valves,wirelesss room stst/programmer,magna clean,new 3 metre length gas supply 22mm.The existing fire/back boiler,hot water cylinder needs de-commisioning also.The house is semi detatched,10 metres in length x 5 metres wide.what would be a reasonable ball-park cost for this job.i know surveys are necessary,but a rough guestimate would be appreciated.Thank-you.

Get 3 or 4 estimates from local engineers, make sure they are gas safe registered and go from there.

Too many variables for an instant estimate on the net.

hi welcome to the forum really depends where you stay

Thanks steven

Impossible to quote for a job without seeing it. As has been said, just get about 3 quotes from local engineers/business' and this will be the only way to find out.

Impossible to quote for a job without seeing it. As has been said, just get about 3 quotes from local engineers/business' and this will be the only way to find out.

as i have said i know surveys are necessary for a quote ,but surely someone must have an idea of+/- £750-£1000.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for.. Remember the famous saying

" you pay peanuts, you get your gas run in hep"

Get 3 or 4 quotes mate, then come back and ask our opinions on what you've been offered. Ask your friends and family who they use.

i am assuming you propose to supply all materials? If you could get a local engineer to agree to this arangement then £800 is about right for labour only. Issues start however when some thing is missed from the spec/what you need to supply arguments can start. It is better to get a full quote imho, saves potential arguments.

Why not post here and see if anyone local can give you a quote
[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to re-central heating installation. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock