Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Rayburn twin burner not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I have a rayburn twin burner and it ran out of fuel while the heating was on a few weeks ago. Refilled the fuel and attempted to bleed it (very little came out) but it keeps tripping and the reset button doesnt help. The cooker side of it is working. Anyone offer some advice on whats wrong?

Reply to Rayburn twin burner not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings! Having just rebuilt a Rayburn 460k with (ecoflam burners) due to the dreaded warped oven protection plate, I am trying to work out if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve a Rayburn 400K (cooker only) which has a Ecoflam Minor 1 oil burner, that I suspect needs a new pump but I’d like some help please...
Replies
Views
I have a 499k rayburn with a balanced flue. When we turn the cooker side on it works for a while OK, it could be OK for a few weeks then it will...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m a Rayburn engineer & I’m clutching at straws with a problematic cooker! I got called to a Customers house as their previous engineer has...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock