Discuss ravenheat high flame cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lowrider1

hello

need some help ive had the fan and air pressure switch replaced on my reavenheat. 85 cs but high flame the flame cuts out ?

Who did repairs? Were they gas Safe? If so get them back if not get someone in who is for your safety. No diy gas info will be given on this forum. Read the rules.

You wont get gas advice on here mate we cant give it out for safety reasons you need to get your gas safe engineer back i know its a pain but be safe a little knowledge can kill you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ravenheat high flame cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock