Discuss Ravenheat CS80 Boiler error in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Ravenheat CS80 boiler giving error 10e and 02e which indicate high pressure.

But pressure is fine.

What else to check please?

Many Thanks in advance.

Reply to Ravenheat CS80 Boiler error in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop //...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Guys, I have installed a boiler "Baxi Platinum+ 40Kw Combi" on the outer wall in the loft. It works fine for 1 or 2 days and then it gives...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi - can anyone suggest the spare part need to rectify the E040 water transducer fault on a Vokera boiler? The error message states to top up...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock