Discuss Rates in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

philplumbing

Hi all , I have been trading independently for 18months , signed up with a few call centers at the begininng to get established etc, find some of the tactics used hard but its been a good start , rates vary from £30 ph to £50 ph , there's no mileage allowance just a 50/50 split.
I wanted to know what people think is an acceptable rate both normal hours and out of hours.
I am based in Bristol and it seems to fluctuate considerably.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rates in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys, recently had a bit of a dispute over a quote asking me to break it down etc saying they can buy this from X for Y.. how much is...
Replies
Views
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi All, My home is 2 storey - split into 2no zones. 14 rads downstairs and 7 upstairs. Open vent system standard boiler. Hot water is immersion...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock