Discuss rated people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaspastemania

We've selected the following lead based on your job preferences:

Project Titleinstallation of new central heating boilerApprox BudgetUnder £1,000Skills RequiredGas BoilersIdeal Start1-2 monthsDescriptioninstallation of new combi central heating boiler & wireless thermostatLead price£10.00 + VAT

Thought people may be interested in looking at this typical lead from rated people to my email.
Quite honestly a complete joke in my opinion !!!

I will do it fer a grand!!!! now where is me hammer and nails fer hanging the boiler

I've tried this site and the first job I did was a nightmare, I quoted, the quote was accepted and when I arrived the bloke said he had a better price and can I come down another 60 quid, this was answered with me driving off

only just signed up other week for a tenner , if thats the sort of money to be earnt then certainly not interested lol!!!

done the same as you mate, the initial deal to be fair is alright, make sure you use your free leads on the expensive ones though. Once the trial is over though I would honestly look at getting rid, unless it works for you of course.

what free leads ?? every lead i have had as been a min of £4 + vat !! then they generally go up in price not chased a lead as yet and quite sure i wont be as i would be working for nothing with the budgets i get on there !!

when I joined I got 5 free leads with no restriction on value, give them a buzz mate even if you get 3 free leads its a result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rated people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock