Discuss raising the toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0403.jpgDSC_0402.jpgDSC_0406.jpg

Hi all,
i wounded if youcould give me some practical advice.
As you can see in the pic’s the first waist terminationfalls as you would expect, however the main stack run inclines rather than declinesthus meaning the toilet pan fills on flushing (not good) and termination to themain stack is very slow.
On inspecting the stub stack there are 2 however the one inthe corner is for the adjacent ground floor flat. My first thoughts were tomake a new hole in the wall lowering the incline to a decline and take the differenceof the stub stack, however with the raised garden bed surrounding the wall icould not tell if that would reduce the min 450mm drain invert (as its groundfloor)
The customer asked if it could terminate into the other stubstack but i could not see again if there was a risk of cross contamination,hence the 2 stub stacks.
What i was thinking was to raise the toilet level insidehowever the problem there would be the floor to pan height as its a very tightroom i just wounded if it would be a bit awkward.
Many thanks in advance for any practicalcomments, or if i have missed something

The 4inch has no support in the bathroom, it looks like its just hanging down.
if this was clipped with a suitable fall will it be too high?

It might be a trick of the photo but why can't you lift the soil pipe elbow and pan connector up in the corner by the pan and put a bracket on it, as it would seem that's where the loss of fall is.

Looks like the 1/2" ? waste going into that stack has dropped as well thro lack of brackets.

Edit,, too slow replying.

I go with Snowhead, just put some brackets on it and try and get the correct fall.

Can you not just drill another hole near the pan where the elbow is abd then you can have what ever fall you want out side and the you would be removing 1 of the elbows which would help flow and help prevent blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to raising the toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock