Discuss Radiator is heating up only to 1/3 of high in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

You might the look of that, but it has no fins. The claimed output is 6557 BTU but at T60. A mean radiator temp of 80 degrees is crazy hot.

Installed on a new system, designed to regs for flow of 55deg return of 35deg, this radiator would put out 2255BTU, or .66 kW.

B2-EN442 states all hydronic radiator and towel rail outputs are tested and presented at Delta T 50° or ΔT 50°. So an illegal advert in Amazon.
What does it mean for " no plumber" please?

as far as i know, no. got to be the right way,
did you follow instructions on page two?

got to go out work rang
Think he is trying to say that if horizontal you have to remove the blank that will be in the end pipe as it won’t flow it is there for when it’s vertical to assist the flow up to the top and carry on with its convection. Look at page 2 to confirm

We had a job where the customer had a similar issue. In the end we just knocked the baffle out with a length of threaded bar and hey presto they worked perfectly! I think the baffle is there for vertical fit to direct the water round.

Reply to Radiator is heating up only to 1/3 of high in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock