Discuss Question to all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MMA 2011

I started studying Become a Registered Gas Safe Gas Engineer. I just finished the 3 day basic plumbing skills workshop. Does anyone could explain to me what the next steps until the end of my studies. Thank you for any information.:angel_smile:

When I finish studying I have to find a job in this profession to get some practice.

I started studying Become a Registered Gas Safe Gas Engineer. I just finished the 3 day basic plumbing skills workshop. Does anyone could explain to me what the next steps until the end of my studies. Thank you for any information.:angel_smile:

Could you expand on what a three day basic plumbing course covers?

spanner -,grips , hacksaw ,pipe bender.copper pipe 15mm/22mm!
end feed fittings
yorksheare fittings
plastick pipe work
soil pipe
down pipe
propane gas ,flux ,solder
did not remember any of there name even after week 1

As above (SafeGasInstall) says it all for three days. Only I would like to know what they are the next steps to achieve Gas Engineer?

I would recommend a more in depth plumbing course before moving onto gas. All depends on your long term plans, do you want to do servicing, breakdowns, installs! Like I said it all depends on what you are wanting, a little bit like DKIA was asking in post #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Question to all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock