Discuss putting carpets back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a kicker, only use it on some jobs most of the time you can stretch it back in by hand. Make sure u adjust the teeth for the carpet pile. !! Oh and keep 200mm from edge as on some older ones it splits

I have a very good mate who's a carpet fitter. If carpet doesn't go down I have a contact. It's good to know people. I fact that's why i like to Facebook so much. Really helps you broaden your contacts and it's all about having friends in the right places when your in the poo

I have a very good mate who's a carpet fitter. If carpet doesn't go down I have a contact. It's good to know people. I fact that's why i like to Facebook so much. Really helps you broaden your contacts and it's all about having friends in the right places when your in the poo

I am the total opposite of you mate. I don't like people. I hate people knowing my business and am happy to be left to ones self. Unfortunately it is not a good business strategy. My wife has started to sign me up to all these networking sites like Facebook and linked in, and now I am getting all these strange folk contacting me and it's freaking me out!!

I just inform cust that I can't guarantee carpets as works we do is very intrusive ,balls in custs court then.

I am the total opposite of you mate. I don't like people. I hate people knowing my business and am happy to be left to ones self. Unfortunately it is not a good business strategy. My wife has started to sign me up to all these networking sites like Facebook and linked in, and now I am getting all these strange folk contacting me and it's freaking me out!!

Fair play mate. If we were all the same.......

I couldn't care less what people know or don't know about me. I used to be quite bothered about what people thought when I was younger. You could say insecure. I always worried I wouldn't fit in.

Now I couldn't give a flying foooook what people think of me. I'm not a bad lad and I do my best to be nice so anyone opinions of me that arnt nice, I really don't care.
Life is way too short. I like to rub my awesomeness in people's faces when I get the feeling they don't like me being how I am.

I'm not one of the sheeple lol
(And I am not saying you are, I'm just describing myself that's all)

Fair play mate. If we were all the same.......

I couldn't care less what people know or don't know about me. I used to be quite bothered about what people thought when I was younger. You could say insecure. I always worried I wouldn't fit in.

Now I couldn't give a flying foooook what people think of me. I'm not a bad lad and I do my best to be nice so anyone opinions of me that arnt nice, I really don't care.
Life is way too short. I like to rub my awesomeness in people's faces when I get the feeling they don't like me being how I am.

I'm not one of the sheeple lol
(And I am not saying you are, I'm just describing myself that's all)

Well in feller. I always thought I was cool when I was younger. Well up until 25. Always out partying and tings. Then at 25 all changed. I got tired of it all and now I prefer just to chill at home, on me own with a bottle of wine and browsing this forum. Simple life really

I had to laugh at this post. I used to feel like this, a lot. I used to be the most confident person when I was younger (I'm 37 now), but now life has kicked me a few times and left me a tad unconfident. Some days are good, some are bad. I just roll with it. On the bad days I just carry on regardless knowing that tomorrow will be better. Either that or the single malt helps while diving into this forum and chatting with you lovely people ;)

When i was younger i was a feather splitter special. Now ive went a bit more advanced with a kicker and plate set.

When i was younger i was a feather splitter special. Now ive went a bit more advanced with a kicker and plate set.

What's the best/easiest method of lifting carpet, Kris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to putting carpets back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock